Friday 11 May 2012

New hairstyle and dish!

Decided in the morning to make smth new with my hair,`cause usually I wear it straight or max what I can do is to curl it abit=)
Here is the result of my tries...
And a nice fact of it is,that you can make it very easily!
After this decided to have lunch and make a new salad=)
If you are interested in how to make a salad,then here is a recipe(for 4 persons):
1 big can of tinned pineapples(better to take the one,which is already cut in pieces)
2 big green apples(you need to cut it in straws)
4 pods of celery
1 big chicken-breast
Everything need to be cut in small pieces and be under majo sause,or yoghurt.
I know that many people(specially europeans),who are afraid of mixing up fruits with anything else besides it.But I want to assure you,that it is really delicious!=)
Here is a proof!
Bon app to you,guys!=)
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment