Tuesday 22 May 2012

I`m old-fashioned

1)I am convinced that a man should pay for me in a restaurant or at the cinema.
2)I think that a man should take care of me - to ask if I put a warm scarf on and if I forgot to eat.
3)If I`m dating a man - I see him as my future husband and father of our children.Yes, he should introduce me to his parents, a dog and the best friend.

4)I believe that a man should be brave and strong. So I can be a gentle weaker near him. And even if I'm strong, I must be weak.
5)I think we should be honest with each other. We are together, so we should respect each other and respect our choices.If we have a scandal,we need to discuss it and not run away and ignore a problem.
6)I do not go to sleep if he is delaying from work, fishing or football. I'll be waiting for him with warm dinner or in bed.But still waiting.
7)I want to look good for him, to make him appreciate the fact, that he is dating me. So I spend and I will be spending so much effort to please him.(a)

No comments:

Post a Comment