Wednesday 16 May 2012

An amazing museum!

Today I went to a super-puper museum called Experimentarium.
It`s the museum where everyone is allowed to touch whatever he wants without being punished for this=)It`s just heaven not only for kids,but also for adults.You can make different experiments over there. For example,I tried to make my own cloud...
Feel like I`m a driver...
Tried to imagine I am a talanted musician...
You could also try how it is to be pregnant(you had to wear special costume which gives u the feeling like you are waiting for a baby)...P.S.Don`t expect for the pic over here,cause it would be too weird,hehe=)
Also you could get into the labirint full of mirrors and try to get out without hitting your face.
I also managed to play the transparent piano.And many many other things...
There was also a cool shop with lots of interesting things.I`ve bought soap bubbles,which have silicone as the part of the ingridient,so you were able to blow them and then juggle and they don`t blow up(only if u put force in it).Wanted to buy a Puzzle 3D,but it was abit expensive...Anyway,it was an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment