Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day of beauty=)

As I had day-off,decided to sleep as long as I can(from 00 till 13!!!omg!!!),also to give my face some rest from make up.It`s not like I use tons of it,but just even mascara makes eyeslashes be less stronger...So here I am..Happy and rested=)
After waking up decided to eat at least smth...Made very nice lunch with meat-balls with tomato sauce and vegetable salad with pesto sause.
After I decided to make some medi-pedi(this is how my bf names these girly things)=)
For me it`s really some kind of a BIG thing...Will explain why=)
I`m working at Mc`donalds...Yeah,yeah,can hear already the *smash* sound from rotten tomatoes flying towards me...
But it`s just the only working place,which allows me to connect my studying shedule with working...
Though I`ve already found another job from next autumn,but it`s not the point now...
As you all know there are some awfull things at Mc`donalds...And I`m not talking about some warms in burgers,no=)I`m talking about the rules,which are there.No long nails,no manicure,no hair pulled down,no clothes out of ur wardrobe-only uniform...I understand that boys might think-Oh,god..Such a barbie..Mabe even some girls might think so=)
But anyway!Yes,I`m a girl!And ofc it`s a nice feeling when u take care of urself.I can wear all these T-shirts with M on it,all the hair tight up,but manicure!God damn it!I love colour!So when I finally changed my timetable at work from 5 days working in the evenings to 2 days working on weekend-I finally began feeling myself a GIRL=)or Barbie..However u name it=)
See you!





No comments:

Post a Comment