Thursday 12 July 2012

My friend`s cottage

I went to my friend`s cottage these weekend.I must say it was really amazing.There was a big company.My best friend had her bday,so she invited everyone and we had a great time!
First of all wanted to show u how her house looks like...Actually there is a big territory with several houses.The main one and some others...
This small building is what we call Banya(it`s the same as sauna).On the second floor is a room for the guests.And u also can see there is a swimming pool.
 This one is the room where the brother of my friend can spend his time.As he is the fan of music,the whole room is full of musical instruments. But fortunately no one can hear the noise.
 Now we can see the stairs which lead towards the main building.
This is how the building looks from the front...It has 3 floors,on each there are around 4-5 rooms.
On the first one there is a kitchen...
 ...and a living room
Also the stairs,which leads on different floors(this pic was made from the last one)
 We swam in the swimming pool,went to sauna and played different games=)
 Also made some shaslik(some people name it as shish kebab)
Also decided to cook sushi...It was our first experience,and actually it didn`t seem that bad,if not counting...
 ...this awfull giant Philadelphia roll...argh)But all in all I think we made it)
Besides this we also cooked some salads and made some snacks=)
 (from the left)Me,Masha(my friend,who had bday),and Masha`s friend Anna.


No comments:

Post a Comment