Wednesday 15 February 2012

Pics, which will make you smile

Funny advertisement
 Would like to have smth like this on my wedding as well=)
 This is how the fridge needs to look like when you searching for smth in the middle of the night
 Such a cute baby girl!!!
 Funny wedding pic
 Stereotypes about Russia
 Advertisement about sushi
 Muhahaha=)
 I`m afraid this is true-to-life picture
 The mix of people`s pictures, which they usually make on a vacation
 Another funny advertisement
 The one who is a fan of smth Japanese gonna like it
 This is how you need to make people being interested in your advertisement!
 No comments...
 I hope there were more than only these 2 guys on a party...`cause then I just don`t want to know how they managed to eat this all alone!
 Sad true
Does anyone wants to have such cars on a wedding?
 Found this pic on my laptop and decided to share it with u=)
 Let me translate this one...
A walk
(on the left side) This is how you walk when no one is looking at you
(on the right side) When a hot girl is looking at you..."God damn it!Which one is a right leg?!"
 Cute gloves for a couple
 This is when you want to eat...And another one is when you want to loose some weight.
 This is definitely me!))))
 =)
The arithmetic formula of Batman!
 Does he actually know that a ruler exist?!
 Would like to have such a cup
 Another advertisement of sushi
Woaw...This is going to be a giant kid...or a cat?
 This is how you need to make a real snowman! Btw,did you know that Japanese make it with only 2 balls,instead of usual 3?
 It made me laugh alot...check this=)
 A scary truth about an ice-cream...
Unfortunately I continue eating it))
 This is a must-have bag for every girl,who is siting on a diet!
 I will definitely do the same...one day...
mabe...
 Nice drawing
 Matreshka at a doctor
 Hehehehe))))
 This idea is just incredible!Try it!!
 I don`t know what about you,guys...but I`m going to make the same picture,when I`ll get married for sure!!!
 And this is actually pretty scary)
 -I`m broccoli!I look like a tree!
-I`m a nut!I look like brains!
-I`m a mushroom...I hate this game.
 Walt Disney knew...
 Have anything like this happened with you too?)
 -No,granny!You need to take it with one hand!
-Oups!I made a scarf...
 This is how I usually look like,when I`m flying somewhere...
 Butterflies in a stomach...
 true...true...true...
 And this pic I noticed in one Japanese manga...Funny and disgusting at the same moment))
 I`m like this in a swimming pool as well...


 People have a big imagination...
This small tiny feet made me laugh sooo much!)
 Formula of love...nice idea for the one who wants to surprise his gf or bf...
 This is a tricky pic...From the first look it seems like the girl in the back is naked...But actually it is only a fat arm of a girl who is in front of her!)))
 I WANT IT TOO!!!
 This is what I received when I ordered sushi in one of our japanese restaurants...Incredible,isn`t it?)
 Blow your mind...
 At the same time in the other universe...
 A cat who has a cat on his back!
 German apartment...You must be happy to live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment