Monday 13 February 2012

After watching this you`ll want to become a cook

Ladies and gentlemen...
Here is the mix of different dishes, which I have no clue how to make. But have a look and get hungry only after seing them.
Here you can see 3 amazing cakes...Tasty and unusual,isn`t it?

Cookies with the faces of Sponge Bob Square Pants. Though you can`t really see his pants here,but his face is more than enough, I guess.
Here we have different toasts...2 already have been eaten,but it`s okay. Still look perfect.
Korean soup...no comments=)
Did you know you can make smth like this too?

I just found it an amazing idea to make a healthy ice-cream like this.
This is just....UNBELIEVABLE!!!A rainbow cake is definitely a must-have on every party!
Romantic cookies, which are made in a form of a letter. Would look just perfect on St.Valentines day.
I would like to have this cake instead of a usual one. And you?
I don`t know what about you, but I would definitely feel sorry to eat this dish. People might have spend at least an hour to make it look like this.
Nice breakfast=)Will always make it for my bf now...I hope he`ll like the idea.
OMG! People need to get Oscar award for these kind of things, really!
Muhahaha=)Halloween would be the best holiday ever if this dish was there all the time.
Chinese people always surprise me. Here is a proof.
I don`t know what knife and hands you need to have to make this...
Meat and inside there is an egg...Reminds me of Kinder Surprise, but just for adults, then.
Another nice "breakfast" idea
No, really. How can you make it?!Can you believe that it is made of food? Japanese obento is just smth special.
And here we have...WTF?
This I think everyone can make. It will make your children happy for sure.
Nice dinner idea.
You can also see how you can decorate your own sandwich...
And here we have smth what I`ve made myself. Bread spoons with caviar. It isn`t that hard to make as it may seem to be. Believe me=)
P.S.
It`s not eatable, but I know that everyone would like to sleep in a bed like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment