Monday 30 July 2012

Mc`donalds

Today was my last working day at Mc`donalds!I must say after 1 year of tortures over there it still gave me a big experience in life.I became more patient and learnt how to stand on my feet for 8 hours straight...Ehh,hope it will be usefull one day=)
You might ask how come I chose this place?The answer is an easy one...It was the onliest place for me,which allowed me to combine the timetable of my university with this job.And actually the pluses of this place stops over here.Well,to the one who wants just a temporary job for the summer it`s the best variant.But for the longer period this working place will turn into a disaster for the person with a normal psyhics.I`m seriously!I always had an association with a bee hive about this place.Lots of people working hard and shouting at each other,lots of visitors coming,shouting as well and this all turns into a big mad house,just beautifully decorated and with Wi-Fi.

And honestly,I never understood why people always say some awful stuff about Mc`donalds,but continue going there...Are they sadomasochists or something?
Howbeit,most of the stuff they all tell is a lie.Some people say the food has worms inside it,some say everything is grown by chemic stuff,but what food is natural nowadays,actually?The only awful thing about food,which I noticed was that salads and burgers can lie for a very long period of time untill someone buys it.And this someone won`t know when it was made,actually,`cause the taimer always changes.He can understand it by the look of it or after his stomach will make a sound of a dying whale.
Anyway,it`s your decision if you want to go there or work there,but I warned you=)
And I just wanted to publish some pictures from my working place...It will be a good memory for me and might be smth interesting for you=)
This is how the kitchen looks from the inside...
My friend,who didn`t let me to cry out right in the middle of the kitchen during the hard period of working
Do you know Russian Matreshka,by the way?For the one who doesn`t know it,I`ll show 
In another words,this is a doll inside which there are many other dolls,just in a smaller size.
So here goes Mc`donalds Matreshka!!!
And I also decided to put the picture of the first Mc`donalds in Russia.The opening of it happened on 31st of January in 1990.Just have a look how many people visited it on the first day...

No comments:

Post a Comment